SLS Partnership, Inc., approaches each project with enthusiasm and commitment. Our approach to a project will be to meet with all those concerned in this project for a first orientation visit and facility familiarization.
SLS Partnership, Inc. can provide the following services associated with the any new project or construction project development:
- Planning and Project/Construction Phasing – full understanding of user programmatic needs, spatial, equipment and furniture needs – for both current and future.
- The Design Process – full participation in viewing current facility/user integration, which includes how all structural, mechanical, plumbing and electrical requirements are used.
- The Construction Phase – contract review, site inspections, construction/project management submittal evaluation, progress meetings and processing of all contractor forms.
- Sustainable Design Integration
Sustainable design seeks to reduce negative impacts on the environment, and the health and comfort of building occupants, thereby improving building performance. The basic objectives of sustainability are to reduce consumption of non-renewable resources, minimize waste, and create healthy, productive environments.
Sustainable design principles include the ability to:
- optimize site potential;
- minimize non-renewable energy consumption;
- use environmentally preferable products;
- protect and conserve water;
- enhance indoor environmental quality; and
- optimize operational and maintenance practices.
Utilizing a sustainable design philosophy encourages decisions at each phase of the design process that will reduce negative impacts on the environment and the health of the occupants, without compromising the bottom line. It is an integrated, holistic approach that encourages compromise and tradeoffs. Such an integrated approach positively impacts all phases of a building’s life-cycle, including design, construction, operation and decommissioning.